Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Is The Theoretical Yield Of Benzocaine

Carlos Gardel Ernesto Sabato


On 24 June 1935 in a plane crash in Medellín, the singer joined an Olympus reserved for a select few: the legend. The figure of the Thrush is under Argentine mitigate differences. Full story in The Reason
More on
Carlitos, "the bronze smile" and that "sings better every day." And the tango

Chorra to hear

Here the lyrics:

As well I put the misery
left me in the palm
color I strive to
in six months I ate the small market
fair box
the Hook, the counter
jam until you stole my love
now both mine
scares me that if I sharpen
street put me next to the button row
what gives me most is
have been so gil
a month ago I
breakfast with what I learned yesterday
was not my phone that caught me moonlighting as a woman

today I find your noble breast

widow of a warrior is the most famous jet
has stepped
the thirty-third and I knew that the warrior
who died full of honor
or warrior died or was
as enticement me in jail you
this handbook
as agent for the teacher
club brawl Scoundrel and swindler

among all stripped me with your figure was zero

hook where I went to threading
swallowed you, the widow and the warrior
what I took ten years of patience and

jets Yugar you your old and your dad keeps
cuidense because the loose grip
if the
turn gives them no time splitting
which gives me more rage
is being so stupid.

To my old in the month of parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment