Sunday, September 19, 2010

Att Uverse Delete Recordings

All I have I take with me, "Herta Müller

(.. .) Many have walked before by the way, some with success. But his voice has the gift of poetry, a lyrical concise and complete. And the strength of a prose secure, able to achieve certainty with little effort.
Herta Müller's work is not only necessary for these causes, which could join its sincerity and lack of pleasure to pain. It is essential because it serves as a warning to the near-far more than what we pretend to believe-back of unreason to Europe.
In "All I have I carry with me" (Siruela) develops an intense reflection on the language of survival, one who leads his narrator to consider the discharge of coal a graceful sport, much as the equestrian or fencing. (...)

Read full story in ABC.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment