Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vegas 7.0 Termékkulcs

Pearce VI: Something unexpected

Konbanwaa! ♥ ~ (Good Night)

Kyuuu Happy New Year to ALL ! ~ I hope you are well and super happy's ^ ^
Well, Hayley said yesterday, this year we proposed to update more as we left it was quite an abandoned poquiiito (if not quite ...) .
Well, we talked and we got the batteries e_e so ... A E RI SC BIR SE A D IC HO!
In my first entry of the year, I will DCP (of yours) hope you like ^ O ^
ATTENTION: before you read it ... notice is a little long ... but ... always wanted to read right? ^ ^

DCP VI: Something unexpected ...

all started with a wrong number, the phone rang three times in the middle of the night and the voice on the other side asked by someone who was not him.

I woke up because of the rhythmic sounds of the phone, still sleepy, I hurried to the dining room to accommodate them. When I took it down I could only hear the thread of a female voice was sweet but gave off hate and rage, swiftly set out to ask me who it was but by then it had hung.
Despite the unrest that had given me that call, I walked into the room and I could reconcile zombie yet again to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning, I followed my usual routine: shower, eat breakfast and go to work. But that day's work was not like the others, constantly felt like someone Nutid control each of my steps, little by little the darkness was tinting the sky up to the night.
sores at home all tired, with an anguish in my heart that I thought could explode at any time, but ... when you turn the lights completely changed my life, something was out of the ordinary ... I entered the dining room.

true mind I saw a traumatic scene, the picture was of my cat lying on the floor, open peer to peer could see clearly how the bodies were scattered around, everything ... everything was full of blood wherever deflect the eye could see blood, could not stop thinking about that incident, I was actually quite intriguing how they killed my cat. Surely after opening with a machete he removed the intestines and strangled them to leave without yearning, a slow and painful death ... I let the cat

back and continued on my way, that's when I heard the same voice the night before, the velvet rabia.Cuando voice and I hate to see who it was, I noticed a big stab in the lung ... I had been stabbed. I knew I would die from lack of oxygen and hemorrhage, but luckily I could see the face of this mysterious woman's voice ... it was my ex-wife that he had abused for years for no reason, in the end played well boost their letters and delivered justice to both.

I hope there liked my little story ^ ^ give your views please T / / / / T

0 comments:

Post a Comment