Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hwo To Use Foxxy Proxy

New section!

Kyu uu uu u Oh oh or go zai ma its ! ~ ^ O ^ (good morning! ~)

Aliesi rises from his bed sleepy ... for the thousandth time, think when it's time to upgrade to it ... Yes, I have tried every day to know when I had to update my ... bad right?
T ////// T is what has to be a clueless sniif sniif * cries *
But
this morning will not be like the other days è___é I plan to upgrade even if I touch my ... I do! further that, apart from taking this horrible decision on my own: O that although it does not seem to take it cost me a lot. Besides I have to face my T ///// T schizophrenia see things that you do not see ... things related to the Otaku world ...
I see to L in all parts ... is above that with these poses that put ... arrrrgh * ¬ *
Well then what we were ... which confuses me because the subject D:
Within no fantasizing Books, will have a new section ^ ^ and what is it?
drumrolls please .... trrrtrrrtrrr ~ A * O *
Blognovela
In brief moments will have more information * / / / / / / *
Sa I oo ♥ ~ Al i-ch an of its n / / / / / n

0 comments:

Post a Comment